Venice Sharks Teeth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapember

Reaction score
Does anybody know any landmarks to look for to get in a good area to dive for teeth in Venice, GPS numbers would even be better. I can't figure out where to dive to look for the teeth.

:D gps would be funny... but if you just want to do a shore dive its pretty easy.. just look for the black patches and know that the farther you swim the better your chances.. at least of finding some... :D

There is a charter group, Florida West Scuba School (I think) out of Venice, Fl. that goes out on fossil dives. Look for a PADI school in Venice or search online.

I dove this area last year. You can start your search by starting down by the pier, just north of the Venice pier one will find the black areas in the sand. These areas are the clay deposits from the old river beds. Good hunting!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom