Venture Crew 7?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baltimoron

Contributor
Reaction score
hmmm... Mr. Net Doc?

would you care to englighten us as the the names "Scubaduck" and "Venture Crew 7?" Me being the super dectective I am, I looked into the posts, and I see that we are NOT the only tenants of this forum, hmm? well, we are not the first.

now me being the super anthropologist I am ,
who were the prior occupants of the forum? what were their purpose? Why did they leave? What were their eating habits? Spirtual beleifs? ok ok I will stop...

im confused. someone used this forum first? another teen forum, probably. maybe they abused it and someone deleted the whole thing and started over. idk.

no no, at the bottom of the scubaducks forum window, you can change the settings to show you ALL of the posts.

i see it now..

NetDoc:
I aim to offer reduced or free diving instruction to these high school aged kids
i want reduced diving instruction. i wish someone around here would do that. lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom