Very nice tools incorporated into this website!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdowndh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I wanted to ask a question in the General Scuba forum about the amount of "normal" tipping for a DM. I'm certainly not new to diving but new to this forum and I was surprised.... I did a search for tip and then tipping and came up with too many threads to read, all seemingly unrelated to the topic I was curious about, which was what do other divers tip, or what has any experienced DM's on this board recieved when working (notice I did NOT say expect!).
Anyway, to my point - My title of the thread was "Normal Tipping?" and a button popped up next to the title before I posted which said "Has this been asked before?". I clicked this and it gave me a thread that was EXACTLY what I was looking for. I *knew* that this probably has been discussed over and over again.
This is a really nice website, with great tools. Thought I'd pass this onto any other new site users!

yeah, this board has some neat features that other forums dont have.

You can pretty much find what you want without creating a new thread about it...but you'll see many of those also (not to mention 2-3 years old threads resurrected because of that)

I've found great info about almost any topic I needed insight on!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom