Vets Park,6:30am on Sunday,7-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beachlover

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yeah, I know,6:30 is early.I'll be down at Veterans at 6:30 and IN the water by 7:00, anybody want to join me? I've only got time for one morning dive and have to be on my way by 9:00.

Your Nuts

Lol I do I'm usualy up at 7 :D

Im just freshly certified and just got my gear...well..picking it up thursday :p But, If you don't mind a rookie, first beach dive....I think I can swing this one. I get off night shift around 5am, but have to be in bed by 11am for Sunday nights shift, so the times are perfect. Let me know !!!!!:D

I was thinkin' of seeing of you were up for a Sunday dive Jamie :)

Due to work I couldn't dive last week and can't this Saturday either. I'll likely join you for an early morning dive. Anyone else wanna join me for a later dive also?

nick your actualy going to get to dive Vets?????

Hey I've done several dives at Vets with Jamie and Ren, well okay I've done like 5 dives there. As long as the vis is good I kinda think I like Vets.

Yeah, I know,6:30 is early.I'll be down at Veterans at 6:30 and IN the water by 7:00, anybody want to join me? I've only got time for one morning dive and have to be on my way by 9:00.
jaime i might be down to joining you bud. nothing really is stopping me from going, just my pillows so if I can get my lazy butt up I am down.

Hey I've done several dives at Vets with Jamie and Ren, well okay I've done like 5 dives there. As long as the vis is good I kinda think I like Vets.

Thats right its just night dives that you dont really do there.

Back
Top Bottom