Victoria BC Dive Buddies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dusty61

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey all,

Ive recently relocated to Victoria. Im an experienced diver looking for dive buddies of any level. Would be great to meet a few people mid 20s.

Hope to talk soon!

Checkout the free DM led dives at frank whites, you'll meet many divers there and can start a buddy contact list. Great way to meet divers and experience the local dive sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all,

Ive recently relocated to Victoria. Im an experienced diver looking for dive buddies of any level. Would be great to meet a few people mid 20s.

Hope to talk soon!

I'm in greater Vic area as well.

Ping me some time when you're interested in diving. Always up for a dive buddy.

Mostly shore-dive but I did buy some charters from Ogden Pt shop - Race Rocks & Wrecks. They had 'em on discount during a sale & gave me an excuse to get out to some sites I can't swim to! :)

SB is also great for advice/info on sites. The island has some great diving!

Also - as stated, Frank Whites is good for walk-in dives & meeting people (great shop). Ogden Pt always has divers going out/hanging out.
Wilson Diving, if you sign up for their email list, also emails with fairly frequent (weekly) night-dives (perhaps mostly in Summer?).
There are also scuba clubs - Acquarius in Esquimalt and I think one at Uni (don't remember name) that you could look into.

If you're looking for some younger dive buddies check out UVic Scuba. Don't have to be a member to post in the group and find some people to dive with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom