Victory!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pilot_dc:
Well done to all who helped make this happen by showing support!

Thanks to those who took the initiative to make it happen!
Well, look at what you went and did.

Neophytediver, what unit are you with in the 101st? I'm assigned to the 101st as well in 4th BCT but over in Iraq as an individual augmentee to the XVIII Airborne Corps JMD Shortage. Also, did you get certified at Campbell or elsewhere?

2Tours N Iraq`:
Neophytediver, what unit are you with in the 101st? I'm assigned to the 101st as well in 4th BCT but over in Iraq as an individual augmentee to the XVIII Airborne Corps JMD Shortage. Also, did you get certified at Campbell or elsewhere?

101st was an Iron Rakkasan. Never did get my "dope on a rope" wings since me knees got really screwed in the ROK... not that I didn't deserve them after all that time in Crashhawks and *****hooks. Dang near bought it on a night air assault to Knox once. Tried going to Air Assault school while I was still in the ROK, but they wouldn't let me since I had orders to Campbell.

Thanks for all you've done/are doing over in the sandbox. Wish I were there with you.

Cool, no bullwinkle badge for me either, was only there for a few months before this tasking came up.

To the moderators of Scubaboard, thanks for starting this club for us. This will make it easier for servicemembers, past and present, and their supporters to link up and find dive buddies when they change stations. The next step in the process is to list the geographic regions where we are, or where we're headed!

Hey ddown, I'm not in the military but I have alot of respect for you and all the others. Just wanted to wish you the best as you head back over to Iraq. Take care and stay safe.

Matt :42:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

U.S. Army 87-?????, current grade/rank E7.

I have been in the Coast Guard since 1978 I am staying in until ??? I am currently stationed on a new 225 foot buoy tender on the Oregon coast, but I am going back to the white fleet 210 foot WMEC ((whe must eat chicken :eyebrow:)(Medium Endurance Cutter))*-

To all who are depoying to Iraq or Afganistan, have a safe trip. My nephew is a Marine currently deployed to the mountains of Afganistan. After he returns he is going to Iraq for a year

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom