Vid Clip from January Wrinkles Dive - Can you say SURF?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PnL

Reaction score
Here's a short vid of the surf entries the brave divers faced during the Wrinkle's Dive at La Jolla Shores this past weekend. And they dove twice!

VIDEO

Although I didn't get in the water I had a great time going to breakfast and hanging out at the Shores. It was nice putting more faces to the screen names I have known. But I'm so hopelessly poor at remember screen names that I have already forgotten who is who here - so forgive me if I don't remember you by your screen name :)

Hope to dive with you guys soon!

Paul

Sorry Debbie!! Link is fixed now (It was great meeting you finally, btw :))

Paul

What a great video. The words "studs" and "fools" both come up for me, laughing all the while watching the video. I wonder what they do for an encore. Maybe this belongs on an extreme sports show.
Kevin

Excellent choice for the soundtrack! Ministry always reminds me of blood and broken body parts. Like cracked skulls and broken noses.

All I can say is "Wow that sure was dumb!" Wich basically means I wouldn't have done it. Gotta worry more about getting back in!

Hey, I didn't have my glasses on ok...........how was I supposed to tell how big the surf was???

PS. That video rocked btw, proud to be a PHD.

PnL:
Here's a short vid of the surf entries the brave divers faced during the Wrinkle's Dive at La Jolla Shores this past weekend. And they dove twice!
Paul
Paul,
This video is fantastic! Each of your stars truly earned (or re-earned) his PHD that day. Thanks for shooting the Tsunami Invitational, dialing in the perfect soundtrack, and editing a great little documentary of driven watermen doing what they gotta do! WHEW!...I get out of breath and wobbly-kneed just watching it.
Thanks ever so much,
Claudette

I have to echo Claudette, I got tired just WATCHING the video. Thanks for sharing it, Paul... and I am seriously wondering about the sanity of those PHD's :11: !! After seeing how quickly the waves were coming in, its a wonder they ever got a dive in at all!!

Jennifer

Great editing!

Only video could do justice to how frequently those things were rolling in.

Brutal!

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom