Video from last month's Anilao Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WalterMarti

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just completed my video from diving in the Philippines. Tons of critters to shoot. And some very cool behavior. Particularly the fish eating anenome,

<span style="font-family: Helvetica"><font color="#000000">[video=youtube_share;RA59xHHmnJU]http://youtu.be/RA59xHHmnJU[/video]

http://youtu.be/RA59xHHmnJU

Enjoy,
WalterMarti

Great Video! We are excited to be there the end of next month! Thank you so much for posting. The behavior you captured was amazing. Behavior like that makes all that video editing worth it!

Great Video! We are excited to be there the end of next month! Thank you so much for posting. The behavior you captured was amazing. Behavior like that makes all that video editing worth it!

You'll have a great time there. No shortage on photo-ops. If you're going to CBR, tell Mike and Edgar hi from me.

WalterMarti

Very nice, Walter... lots of great footage. What rig do you use to shoot with?

I was in Anilao and Sabang two years ago and still haven't put together a video from the 260 GB of AVCHD footage I shot over 60 dives there

Thanks Dr Bill. I'm still shooting the ole Canon HF S10 in an L&M Housing. This trip I used the Nauticam SM1 diopters for the real tiny stuff.

If you watch it in YouTube, in the comment section, I have all that information. And quick links to some of the critters. That way you won't have to watch Edgar's frogfish impression each time. :wink:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom