video housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which housing or what camera do you need a housing for? None of the videos housings are cheap but we need more information!

..to know if a U/W housing is made for a camera.....specifically a Canon Powershot A40 (digital). Yes, I know there are better cameras out there, but this one would be used on land 99.99% of the time (OK I exagerate a bit) and it has had pretty decent reviews. So, as funds become availble, I would like to have a housing to get some "wet" shots. Anyone know of any suppliers?
thanks
Randy...

To answer the question from weight-for-me, The canon A-40 does have a housing by Canon. If you go to www.digideep.com and look under Canon cameras, then go to A-40 it will show you 2 different housings that are available for your camera. You should also check out www.underwaterdigital.net Allen who works there is a member of this board. Happy Hunting!!

Gald I could help. I was asking pretty much the same questions about a month ago and learned most of this from the knowlegable people on this board. Hope you post some pictures when you get.

..the Canon A40 with a 128 mb card. Seems to give pretty decent pics....have a LOT of playing around to do yet with it. Very highly rated camera AND Canon makes a housing for it. Bonus.
Randy...

Back
Top Bottom