video Nekton Rorqual - Best of Medio Reef trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Okay, I have finished most of the videos, Here is my Best of Medio Reef.
Just click on link: Nekton Rorqual liveaboard - Best of Medio Reef, Bahamas on Vimeo

I am now posting my videos on vimeo so you no longer have to download a huge file. Hopefully everyone will like this better. My only complaint is that it is shot in wide-screen but shows up in regular format (so it looks a little squished to me). Be on the lookout for a VERY pregnant nurse shark, a few of the baby reef sharks, and a very rude jesture from a filefish!

I will also be posting more videos from the trip. I ended up with so much footage I like that I am making a video for each day.

:D robin :D

if you have highspeed internet service, you can download and play the fullsized video here: http://www.rnrscuba.net/Nekton_MedioBahamas_Bestof.wmv
It is BIG file, 78mb, so be sure to Right click on the link and "save target as" to your computer and play it from there! Please don't try to play it direct!!!! I pay for my bandwidth use and that will kill me $$$. Thanks!

Deepstops,

Please do a trip report from the Juliet, it is on my list of "TO DO".

Bruce

Looks great...you definetly captured the essence of the diving week. It was a pleasure hanging out and diving with you and Ron.

Looks great...you definetly captured the essence of the diving week. It was a pleasure hanging out and diving with you and Ron.
thanks Jeff. It was nice meeting and diving with you too! I have some fun footage of you for the topside video. :D
Keep checking back to my website for more photos and videos. We are slowly getting them done.

robin:D

Out of curiousity, what depth were those dives? The colors on the coral really turned out well. Where they pretty shallow not to "blue out"?

Out of curiousity, what depth were those dives? The colors on the coral really turned out well. Where they pretty shallow not to "blue out"?

all the reefs were between 50-80' depth, except at Big Hole which was only 30' depth beneath the boat. I have a red filter for my video housing which helps with color correction.

Man that was great. It brightened up my day. Will let you know if my group decides to go.

Back
Top Bottom