Video of Sony RX100 in Nauticam housing and Inon UWL-H100 28M67

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kkfok

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
First try of this setting and I am very satisfied except the magenta tints that present in some shots (both on the far left and right of the shots). As I was stuck with using Photo A-Mode of the camera I am not sure if the tint can be avoided by using smaller aperture or not. I am also thinking about using 9900k M6 instead of 9900k M7 or the addition of Dome port for UWL-H100 28M67. Any advice?

Great video - this was Cabo San Lucas? I need to put this on my dive list :) I did see the red on the left or right side - these looked like picking up the strobe flashes from other divers. I don't think this has something to do with your lens

Really nice video & editing work. I liked the music you chose too. I may have to go back to cabo and dive this time (last trip we didn't dive, just a quick weekend getaway).

Thanks, that was a Socorro liveaboard trip, which depart from Cabo San Lucas.
To be more precise, for example the tint occurs at 2:10 the hammerhead shot. I zoomed a bit in this shot, not sure if this is the reason for that.

The fact you were shooting with the camera in A mode means that the movie are taken in default program mode, that with the RX100 is perfectly fine for wide angle
The magenta tint is not actually a tint but chromatic aberration, the Inon wet lenses do not support zooming when you do the lens moves away from the port and the blue and yellow fringing starts, more apparent in the corners like in this case

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom