Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Video 4

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Video 5

Votes: 9 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what stops a contestant from asking every friend and family to vote? It makes a "Scuba Board member" contest worthless and kills the reason behind the friendly contest if votes are coming from "new members" if ya know what I mean? Just a thought...:popcorn:

Vote for video #1 please.:wink:

Im not sure if you can track who is voting....Your right nothing stops someone from doing that, but if you guys only have 5 to 10 friends that would help out...Im worried :D

Im hoping and pretty sure that all of you guys are above cheating to win, and would let the contest play out as it should........but then again Phil drinks bud select LOL

From the looks of it, is SB members, but they could be biased....Im surprised no SB staff has gotten in on this.....

I voted... Where is my sticker that says, "I voted."

Hey, Bud Select(Phil) is good stuff(video #2)...

The rest should just :surrender:

:popcorn:

Must be that Bud Select :D

I was going to try to work that into my video, but decided for something that is supposed to be a commercial I had better not...:D

Phil

So what stops a contestant from asking every friend and family to vote? It makes a "Scuba Board member" contest worthless and kills the reason behind the friendly contest if votes are coming from "new members" if ya know what I mean? Just a thought...:popcorn:

Vote for video #1 please.:wink:

I am sure that a mod could see who is voting and if there are a lot of people voting with 0 posts, or that just became members yesterday. Then it would be up to Mike as to what he would want to do. Just do not worry if #2 gets 30 more votes today and you see me with 30 new profiles :D, it is just a coincedence....

I had considered having my wife sign up as a memeber and voting for me. She is a diver too, but could honestly care less about being on the board so I did not think that was fair...

Phil

Everyone should vote for my video (#5) because with the $500 I plan to buy gear that will improve the quality of the videos that I produce for my dive series. By the way the episodes that I produce are provided free of charge to the diving public so that they can get an idea of what to expect at a particular dive location.

Of the sponsors that I have only a couple have supplied me with gear that I need. Most sponsors either give me free tank fills or take me out on their charter boats. I could use things like a really good dive light or 100 CUF tanks.

It's for a good cause.

keep voting folks and thanks! Yes fellow vidoephiles, I did this to keep our contest on page one, sorry, had to.:wink:

Number #1 was the most creative.
Why thank you kind Sir! I have a position for you in my Cabinet if elected!

..and may I add that it's the only true original "video" rather than a slide show. :wink::wink: And if elected, I promise no new taxes! And health care for all! And I'll fix that Iraq thing too and I saw Joe the Plumber on TV and and and....:D

Good luck fellow contestants! Keep this page on the top until Friday night!:doh2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom