Videos - 2-10-06 - Boynton Beach, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi... Here's 2 from yesterday... It wasn't the brightest sunniest day, with the best viz, but we saw a bunch of cool things.

Here's a video from a wreck called "captain tony" aka M/V Becks - Video Link

Here's one from Gulfstream ledges. We saw 3 different batfish on this dive, and a few other things.
Video Link

Enjoy :D

Thanks Howard. Nice video.

PB4UDIVEDRY:
Cool videos, first time I ever saw a batfish.
You know... It was the first time I have ever seen a batfish too... and then we saw 3 on the same dive. The thing is... I must have dived this section of reef 10-12 times, and I've never spotted the batfish before. It's always new and different I guess.

Nice video Howard!
I got to get back down soon! See Peter is still clicking away!
Nice.
Dive safe,
Brad

moneysavr:
Nice video Howard!
I got to get back down soon! See Peter is still clicking away!
Nice.
Dive safe,
Brad
Yeah man.... when are you coming back down here?

Howard,
For sure April =Ocean fest. will you be in town? I will see if I can get Kevin to come down for a day,
and may be down end of March to warm up a bit too!
Keep them great videos rolling!

This year I am going to shoot all / as many of our major wreck sites on Lake Michigan that I can get to in 6 months with pals & Me hiting new sites each weekend ,edit, add some sound,site info, a bit of history on the wreck,depth and GPS no#s up load the whole thing on like YouTube for all to see & use. looks to be a fun year!
See you soon,
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom