Villa Aldora and Aldora Diving December 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aprxh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am in Cozumel diving with Aldora and staying at their Villa. You have to be diving with them to stay here. Here are some above water pictures of the Villa and the area. I will be adding pictures each day we are here.

I dove with Aldora about 12 years ago and it was my best vacation ever. I came here with my son who just got certified at home. I am happy to report that they are taking very good care of us and the service is as good as I remembered. The diving has been great and we have seen sharks, eagle ray, turtles, toad fish.

My wife did not come so I created a webpage on Comcast for her to see what we are doing and what it looks like. Here is the link for those that would like to see some pictures.

http://home.comcast.net/~aprxh

To see a bigger picture go to Photos on the page and then click on the picture.

Wow -- Mr. Dillehay should buy some of those pictures from you for advertising purposes!

Looks like the new SI place is considerably more pleasant than the one they were using when we were there two years ago.

I really enjoyed staying at the villa and diving with those guys. Are you folks going to go over and do a day in the cenotes while you are there?

Yes we are going tomorrow to dive the cenotes

I warn you, those cenote tours are DANGEROUS. :D

Not because you're going to get into trouble, but because you get bitten by the cave bug, and it's all over . . .

A friend and myself just returned from a SCUBA trip to Cozumel. We were diving with Scuba Club Cozumel. On one of our Dive days, the marine park side of the island was closed due to wind. So we checked with Aldora and they were able to take us to the Windward side of the island (which is usually calm when the Leeward side is windy). The diving wasn't spectacular, but it was good. We were able to dive the Spanish Galleon wreck and a couple of other spots.

Aldora does a good job of making sure a Dive day is never wasted.

On Wednesday we dove Chac Mool and Kukulkan. You are right TsandM doing these dives make you want to do more. I added some more pictures of the Cenotes and also purchased some underwater pictures and have posted them as well.

Nice trim, you guys!

The Chac Mool pictures don't seem to have loaded.

After reading the above I've been checking out Aldora's web site. Looks like a great place for my next trip to Cozumel.

Beautiful pix

Great pic's Rich. It was nice to have met you at the No Name Bar SB event. Glad you and your son are having a good time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom