Villa Volans - AirBnB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrChen

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We're heading to Bonaire in April and opted to rent an AirBnB this time. My buddies and I will be staying at Villa Volans. It's just north of the desalination plant and has a private dock/entrance into the water. We plan to focus our diving from the house to the north to stay away from the desalination plant. Has anyone stayed here before? Has anyone dived the reef in this general area and how was it?

1676825702598.png

The reef there is amazing, both north and south of the villa! You're between two really good official sites. North Small Wall, south Cliff.

Also, diving towards the plant is, as long as there is no boat really good. It might or might not be just out of your range, but there's a nice little barge (Coopers Barge) laying on 40 / 45 meters or 130 / 150 feet.

Can't say anything on the villa.

The reef there is amazing, both north and south of the villa! You're between two really good official sites. North Small Wall, south Cliff.

Also, diving towards the plant is, as long as there is no boat really good. It might or might not be just out of your range, but there's a nice little barge (Coopers Barge) laying on 40 / 45 meters or 130 / 150 feet.

Can't say anything on the villa.
We're excited to get there. We're definitely going to surface swim north some to hit Small Wall. Cliff might be a little too far south. I thought someone said you couldn't dive at the desalination plant anymore and that the reef there wasn't good? You give me hope!

Yeah, that wreck is deeper than we want to go. We'll be doing a lot of macro photography and not likely to go deeper than 60 ft on the majority of our dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom