Villablanca question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubawife

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I haven't stayed at Villablanca since La Hatch opened. I've read it's opened very late (2-3am?) and they have live music several nights. And I think La Palapita also opens some evenings?

When I have stayed at Villablanca I like the 2nd floor "superior oceanview" rooms. Anyone who's stayed in these rooms recently, did you hear a lot of noise coming from across the street at night?

I stayed on the ground floor this year, and on the second floor last at the Villablanca, and I did not hear anything while in my room. Both time my location was near the pool. Not sure if you can hear the noise if you are closer to the road.

We have stayed at least 6 times at VB. Maybe 3 times since La Hatch opened. Never had a problem with any noise. 1st floor or second floor no problem. Sunday night may be the only night they have the live music at La Hatch.

Last Novmber we had the 1st floor room nearest the street. We could hear the tanks clanking from across the street early in the morning but only after we had already awaken. BUT I love that sound.

I thought they advertised live music every night. They definitely had a band when we were there Wednesday and Thursday night last week. We were in garden view room and didn't hear the music in our room.

We stayed on the ground floor in a superior room two from the street a few months ago. I heard music from outside on the patio a couple of nights we were there. I sleep with ear plugs on vacation, and with them in and the AC plus the ceiling fan I couldn't hear it at all. I think the bands don't even start until relatively late (10:30, 11:00 maybe?) and I would have been already asleep most nights by then anyway.

Back
Top Bottom