vintage gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbrownsen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
00l0l_7ylgIUCKHMg_1200x900.jpg

I'm not a vintage guy but maybe one of you would like this stuff? Vintage Scuba stuff

That scuba cylinder may be of interest, and the box, to someone who has already collected a Northhill Air-Lung regulator. That would make a complete set for that diver.

SeaRat

I saw it yesterday and sent it to my buddy.He lives close.Hope he wil get it instead of the same hog that try's to get everything from this site and others.

Mike,
Glad you are back...Where have you been ? Every Year of so you pop back up

Have you ever been to California? If so where is Hermosa Beach ?

And for our enlightenment who is the old hog who try's to get everything off this site and others ?

SDM

Hello Sam still here.Never been to Caly.Not yet.It's not nice to mention names.Most people know who I mean.There is one other close to him.They bought beg for rare items or parts also.What a joke that's like me asking if any one has any Spaco's or 51 Skin Divesr laying around.Not much gong on here.The good collectors don't need tips we find our own goodies.Hope all is good with you.Good to hear from you.Till later Mike.

Back
Top Bottom