Vintage U.S.Divers, AquaMaster DA Navy Approved Blue Label Double Hose Regulator For

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seadog47

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Folks,

I am new to Scubaboard' but a retired commercial diver / senior instructor .... 60 years worth of underwater memories. I am 68 this week. I am selling a few special collectors' pieces that I have acquired along the way. This first is this amazing regulator. I am having trouble posting pics but will e-mail you if you wish.

New, out of the box and never used. Perfect condition and complete in every way. U.S. Divers Aquamaster 1957 Navy approved model/ DA Blue Label double hose. I have had it in a protected glass case in my office for 30 years and it is without a blemish . This valuable collector piece could be the center piece of diving history for a serious collector or museum. I would love to see this beautiful like-new relic wind up in the hands of someone who will enjoy it's unique value. You will not find a better example of this classic anywhere today.
Serial number 214160. You will find me quite reasonable on price. Call Seadog47 on my cell at (503)961-2334.

Welcome to the board.
I HIGHLY suggest you take the reg to eBay and give it a little longer auction time, if it is as you say, you have quite a few bucks in your hand.
Not to be picky but you likely have a DA Navy Approved NOT an Aquamaster, the Aquamaster was not introduced until 1958 (per the catalogs). They are 2 different regs with the Navy being more rare and worth more, esp in the condition you state.

Good luck with it and take the money, buy you a new double hose and join us who still dive 2 hose regs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom