Vivid-Pix creates Underwater Photo Instructor program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vivid-Pix Rick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Vivid-Pix creates Underwater Photo Instructor program that pays instructors when
students buy correction software

banner-125x125.jpg

Atlanta, GA – Vivid-Pix, the provider of revolutionary underwater photography improvement
software, has created a revenue share program for Photo Instructors that pays instructors when
students buy Picture-Fix software.

“We believe that getting better pictures should be easy. That’s why we invented Picture-Fix
software. We also believe that photo instructors should be supported when helping students get
better pictures. That’s why we created a revenue share program that pays the instructor 40% of
the retail revenue when their students purchase our software.”

“It’s easy to participate. We provide instructors the tools to put Trial Software into student’s
hands, provide a unique coupon code that saves students 10%, and also tracks when students buy
the software. On a monthly basis we send a report that shows who purchased and how much you
earned.” explains Rick Voight, principal-marketing, Vivid-Pix.

“At DEMA, Rick explained the program to me, I reviewed the software, and I signed up.” states
Al Audet, owner and instructor, Scuba-Obsession, Melbourne, FL. “Vivid-Pix supply an easy
to implement tool kit of Mac and Windows Software that I use to provide 5 – 21 days Full
Version, Trial Software to students. This provides me the flexibility for short or long classes.
Students learn how easy the software is to use and effective it is at improving their pictures.”
Want to find out more? Go to Become a Dealer - Vivid-Pix and review the Instructor
Program. Complete the agreement and receive your tool kit. See the attached brochure.

To see Vivid-Pix – Picture-Fix in action, go to Home - Vivid-Pix.

ABOUT VIVID-PIX

Vivid-Pix is a partnership between Randy Fredlund, principal-technology, and Rick Voight,
principal-marketing, to design simple-to-use tools for enhancing underwater digital photos.
Picture-Fix is available for Windows and Mac operating systems. Utilizing patent-pending
technology, Vivid-Pix provides photographers easy-to-use software to “auto-magically” improve
underwater pictures. Intuitive visual cues let divers pick the most pleasing picture, while also
providing tools for further adjustment.

Fredlund has more than 100 digital-imaging patents and has extensive experience in Research,
Development and Commercialization enabling him to translate theory into practice.
Voight created billion-dollar businesses through consumer and business research, product
development, sales and marketing for Eastman Kodak Co. and HP Co.

Attachments

• Vivid-Pix Welcome Letter & Agreement - Photo Instructor - 11-13.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 570
Check out this great DEMA video of how Vivid-Pix works automagically

Vivid-Pix with Rick Voight | DEMA Orlando 2013 | Scuba Scout Team

And this video was taken at the ScubaBoard Bonaire Invasion 2013 with interviews of ScubaBoarders: Netdoc, TomZ, MoceanArmorKen, RebeccZ
[video=youtube_share;QnsIxy4nSUQ]http://youtu.be/QnsIxy4nSUQ[/video]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom