Vivid-Pix Invasion Crew Members Photo Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And lastly here's a bunch of other pics that I liked. Enjoy :)

P4270114.jpgP4280166.jpgP4280246.jpgP4280255.jpgP4280273.jpgP4290451.jpgP4290466.jpgP4300639.jpgP5010694.jpgP5010711.jpgP5010720.jpgP5010747.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Thank you for participating in the Invasion Photo Contest! Great Stuff and I hope you've enjoyed Fixing Your Pix!!

Randy and I are together at the Long Beach show this weekend and will select the winners.

Good Luck!

Jodylynn007,

Your photos are beautiful! That little curved tail fish is an arrow blenny. Sometimes we see tons of them on the walls in Roatan, sometimes not so much. Last summer I think we only saw one or two in the two weeks we were there.

What camera are your shooting with? Thanks for sharing your images! :)

Jodylynn007,

Your photos are beautiful! That little curved tail fish is an arrow blenny. Sometimes we see tons of them on the walls in Roatan, sometimes not so much. Last summer I think we only saw one or two in the two weeks we were there.

What camera are your shooting with? Thanks for sharing your images! :)

Thanks!!! I have just got into photography and UW photography to boot, within the last year or so, I find it a wonderful challenge and so much fun.

I have a Canon S95 and two strobes, which is a point and shoot but it has the capability to go full manual, which is what I did for the first time in Roatan. At home in the Pacific Northwest for my diving up until now I had been shooting in AV mode. Just this past weekend I shot in full manual for the first time at home too... and now the fun really can start. :) I don't have TTL with full manual, so there are a lot of things to think about and adjust. I am lucky to live where I can dive at home, just the water isn't quite as warm - 42 to 50F.

Hi All,

Thank you for sharing and participating in the Vivid-Pix Invasion Crew Members Photo Contest.

It looks like you guys had a great time and I want to echo the Invaders praise of the ScubaBoard team, highlighting Roxanne and Dennis (ladies before gentleman)!

Contest results… Drum roll please…

Best Pic: Jodylynn007 - upward coral / boat shot

attachment.php

Best Fix: Johnnyseko - eel shot

attachment.php

AND, everyone who submitted a Vivid-Pix-Fix is a winner!

I’ll send you a Proof Of Purchase code for the full version software.

Thanks everyone for your participation and Enjoy Reliving Your Dive!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom