Vote Today and Earn 5% discount from TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JS1scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
November 2 2004. One of the more important days in our year. Make sure you take 15 minutes and get out to your polling station and cast your vote.

Frankly, we don't care who you vote for. That's not our position to say. However voting is one of those very precious rights we have here in the good ole US of A.

Then just to encourage you one more way. After you vote, jump back online to http://www.techdivinglimited.com and place an order. Just before you check out place the following words in the COMMENT BOX and we will take another 5% off the entire order. This is after all your regular and specials discounts.

I VOTED IN THE 2004 ELECTION.

If you already voted today ... then you can just go to the website and order now. If you don't vote till the wee hours of this evening on the West Coast .. don't worry. Just let us know you voted and we will give you that extra 5% off as well.

We thank you for all your support of Tech Diving Limited and the United States of America.

Oh for those of you in other countries who don't get to vote. Just write inthe box -- I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE VOTED IN THE 2004 ELECTION and we will let you have that 5% too!.

Regards,

"Even when you are slumming with your recreational (single cylinder) diver friends, you can still have that tech diver look! Use this hose kit when diving with a single cylinder and girls will still think that you are cool. Be sure to casually mention that this is your "open circuit rig" to complete the effect.."

Quality.

JS1scuba:
November 2 2004. One of the more important days in our year. Make sure you take 15 minutes and get out to your polling station and cast your vote.

Frankly, we don't care who you vote for. That's not our position to say. However voting is one of those very precious rights we have here in the good ole US of A.

Then just to encourage you one more way. After you vote, jump back online to http://www.techdivinglimited.com and place an order. Just before you check out place the following words in the COMMENT BOX and we will take another 5% off the entire order. This is after all your regular and specials discounts.

I VOTED IN THE 2004 ELECTION.

If you already voted today ... then you can just go to the website and order now. If you don't vote till the wee hours of this evening on the West Coast .. don't worry. Just let us know you voted and we will give you that extra 5% off as well.

We thank you for all your support of Tech Diving Limited and the United States of America.

Oh for those of you in other countries who don't get to vote. Just write inthe box -- I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE VOTED IN THE 2004 ELECTION and we will let you have that 5% too!.

Regards,

I think this is a great idea and very generous offer. I hope people will get out and vote today. I already did!

JS1scuba:
November 2 2004. One of the more important days in our year. Make sure you take 15 minutes and get out to your polling station and cast your vote. ...
15 minutes? It took me 58 minutes! (Yeah, I timed it because the line was so long I wanted to know how long.) I would have loved to have gone back when there was no line, but I work 30+ miles from where I live and vote and have an appointment after work that won't end until well over an hour past the poll's closing time.

Great idea though for a sales blip.

-Rob

I was the only one there, when I went to vote today. While I was voting, another woman came in to vote. I guess I was lucky!
That was 11:38 AM.

I got up at 7 took my daughter with me. Out here in the middle of the desert we don't have those cool voting booths with levers and dials or that florida system with punching chads ... we use the old fashion way -- Paper Ballot and mark the box then feed it into a little machine that secures the ballot. It looked more like a paper shreder to me -- but what the heck.

I got my sticker and was done in 9 minutes flat ....

So now that you have voted ........... go take advantage of the 5% im giving away.

Regards,

Joel,
Thanks for this great offer and the great idea to encourage people to vote their minds! Out here in Aliso Viejo the line was a little longer and it took me about 50 minutes to wait, get my code and vote but from what I heard that's not nearly as bad as it was earlier in the morning or at other places around Orange County. Hopefully everyone who wants to vote will find the time to do it and then take advantage of this offer.

OMG - Joel - what the heck are you doing. You call yourself "Tech Diving Limited," but you're selling the "Mini B?"

That's about 4 times as bad as a HUB, for gosh sakes!

I think my eyes are stinging or something...

Boogie711:
OMG - Joel - what the heck are you doing. You call yourself "Tech Diving Limited," but you're selling the "Mini B?"

That's about 4 times as bad as a HUB, for gosh sakes!

I think my eyes are stinging or something...

If I saw someone doing that I would freakout... :)

but... I like Joel... besides he's got some good pressure guages. I'm still waiting on my spec sheet for the Adventure Reg, though. Yes... I know.... but they were inexpensive and I liked the other stuff that Abyss was selling. I really like my BP, and my techrec isn't bad either. I almost look competent now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom