Vr3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Squirrel Girl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought this computer from my buddy, Jason. I got it a few months ago, but never used it. I did turn it on this morning and the battery still works. :)

Here's Jason's description:

VR3- software version 3.03ab OC and CC enabled, no trimix. CC Cable not included. Soft bag and plastic battery tool included.

SN: 512D459D717272C6NxCC3G

Asking $400 and includes shipping to CONUS

Sorry I didn't get a picture up earlier. I had some nibbles for the computer on other fora. But while there's interest, no one has yet purchased it. Earlier no one here showed any interest so I thought I wasn't loved. :wink:

Anyway, I have one person on TDS thinking, then someone here next in line. Then after that, it's open to anyone!

Thanks for your interest!

VR3.jpg

One of the people interested in this computer gave me a mini-lesson on VR3s. I have to say that I was clueless, as I bought it used and haven't used it. She indicated that I need to get a transfer of ownership form, get it signed, and send it back to the UK. She suggested I take it off the market until I get this done. Seems like a good idea to me. After I get all this sorted, then I'll think about re-advertising it.

Thanks for your interest.

Seems overdone squirrel girl. I bought the same VR3 from this sight just this year. There was no need for transfer papers, it's your computer, sell it to whomever you want. I just emailed VR technology that I was the new owner, included my info and with the PIN numbers I changed the info on the computer. Pull it off if you feel you have to but it is not necessary. And as for being clueless on VR's, I read posts, the manual and have 20 dives on the thing and I am JUST starting to get comfortable, its a little complicated but a great computer!

Additionally, it's an older model, which isn't covered under any warranty, so why go through the hassle? No to mention that, should something go kittywampus with it, it'll probably cost more than 2 Benjamin's to get sorted.

Back
Top Bottom