Waikiki Diving Center - Review!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

right_on

Registered
Reaction score
Went boat dive Friday Sep27 2013 - with Waikiki Diving Center Waikki Diving > Home . We did 2 reef dives off of Nautilus and Turtle washing station ( I don't know the dive site name). I guess that's right in front of Kewalo basin. It was awesome, We saw lotsa turtles, really a lot. like every meters there's 4-5 hanging out around us. we also went to visit some white tip sharks. i thought it was gonna be freaky, but it turned out really cool. they gave us good pricing and put us on a private boat - 13 divers and a few snorkelers. Mike and Shawn was our dive guides and we saw a lot of sea life/creatures. I don't know most of them but we had fun. Though the viz sucked a little, nothing the dive op can do about it. water was little choppy, but hey that's alright. We can deal with that. They offered a few options with dive sites but since We are not really familiar with it we decided to leave it up to them. They picked the sites for us.
They pick us up and drop us off at our hotels. Everything went really smooth! I don't know if they are here, but just want to give a shout out to our Boat Captain, the 2 guides Mike and Shawn and Emanuel for taking care of our stuff. Thanks!

Note: The Molasses spill didn't really affect our diving. If it did, I can't tell.

Thanks for posting. I'm planning a trip to Oahu next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom