Wanna buddy up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raven C

Reaction score
I am looking to do a shore drift dive here in Beaufort on Sunday. Anyone wanna go diving with me? R

I understand drift diving...more or less.

What do you mean by shore drift diving? Is this one of those zero vis shark teeth dives, or are you planning on going off shore Atlantic. How would it work?

The visibility is supposed to be somewhat improved in the inland waters now. Not to offshore vis but not blackwater. I am talking about going to a dock and hopin' in and drifting with the current to a planned designation and seeing what we can see. It is really relaxing. Little to no swimming involved, just float and explore. Now if you find something of interest on the way then by all means you stop and check it out. This depth is fairly shallow so there is lots of time to enjoy yourself. R

getting my wet suit. There was such a 'deal' in Orlando, I was waiting to go back down and get it then. Now with all the dive opportunities 'bubbling up', I'm going to run over to Charleston Scuba tonight as see what they have in stock. I'll post again, or pm you tonight.

That's cool. It looks like there may be five for Sunday. R

I'll be showing up down there in the evening, any plans for evening? I'm down to Hilton Head Island for the week from up here in Niagara Falls. (Any of you guys hear about the guy who went over the Falls the other day? or is it just local news?)

I'd be interested but I won't be down there til Sun evening. (any plans for during the week...? I'm supposed to do something with SeaJay on the 1st, and maybe something during the week)

Deyv

I'll be showing up down there in the evening, any plans for evening? I'm down to Hilton Head Island for the week from up here in Niagara Falls. (Any of you guys hear about the guy who went over the Falls the other day? or is it just local news?)

I'd be interested but I won't be down there til Sun evening. (any plans for during the week...? I'm supposed to do something with SeaJay on the 1st, and maybe something during the week)

Deyv

Hey guys have fun wish Linds and i could join:( Seajay called and said He talked with Fantasia Scuba (in Savannah) and Eddie was going to try and modify prises for the DSD, thats sweet!!!

any how buddy up soon, Again you guys have fun and DONT let me know if you find any nice Megs, ill be kicking my self even harder

later

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom