Want to be a Scuba Instructor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AtlanticEdge

Registered
Reaction score
Dive Pro Seminar-Annapolis and Gaithersburg
Imagine a job where you would look forward to going to work every day………… This Free Seminar will cover how to become an instructor. Whether you are a certified diver or not, we’ll lay out the path you need to take and show you the present employment opportunities in the dive industry. First, I would like to introduce myself. My name is John Harman and I am the Instructor Trainer with Atlantic Edge. I have been teaching scuba diving for over 25 years and instructors for 18 years and still love every single minute. Introducing people to diving is truly amazing, and being a scuba instructor really is a… DREAM JOB! I am constantly asked, “How did you do it?” So in answer to these years of questions, Atlantic Edge has but a few seminars to help educate people on the career possibilities found within the diving industry. I would like to extend an invitation to both yourself and your friends to attend a Dive Pro Scuba Diving Careers Seminar running on the evenings of March 15th and April 13th, discussing the many employment opportunities and career paths available within the Dive Industry. We will be explaining the path to follow to become a PADI Divemaster and Instructor, as well as the training packages that are currently available for 2010. Scuba Diving Instructors and Divemasters are highly sought after throughout the world, with 100’s of jobs currently available in dive centers and dive resort locations. If sitting at a computer desk doesn’t excite you, then come and explore your diving career options at the seminar. What do you have to lose? Seminar Dates Gaithersburg Store March 15 6:30pm Annapolis Store April 13 6:30 pm. Give us a call with any questions 866-550-3483.

Back
Top Bottom