Wanted Want To Buy: Hunter Gates Pro Am 1050, Size Large Slim with a shell in excellent condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Abbey Chase

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,

I recently got a used Hunter Gates Pro Am 1050 drysuit size large and I really loved the construction and the material, but the regular large size is impossibly wide. Reading online, I found out there is a size "large slim" available. Does anyone know what the dimensions for that suit is and, if someone is willing to sell me a used suit. I am only interested in suits whose shell is in excellent condition (i.e. no patches, no cracking). I don't mind replacing seals and maybe a zipper (although that's expensive). Of course, I'd be interested in size "Large Slim" only (large for the height and slim for the fact I don't weight 200 lbs).

BTW, I am looking to sell a hunter gates Pro AM 1050 drysuit size large (regular) which is in excellent condition. There is a separate thread on this, with pictures of the drysuit and associated information.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom