Want to dive Dutch Springs... Who can help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yodelhawk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Was just informed that i will be landing in Allentown, Pa on the 15th of Aug and have the morning of the 16th to goof off. Had no idea that Dutch was so close and would like to splash. Can anybody hook me up with info as to a LDS that rents out equipment. Maybe a local would even like to buddy up??? Have heard a lot about DS and since I'm in the area, would love to give it a try. Thanks for any help!

Try Lehigh Valley Dive Center. They are just a 5 min drive from dutch springs, 10 if you go slow. look 'em up on google and check and see if the prices for rental are good for you. hope this helps

Yep, +1 on Lehigh Valley Dive Center. One of the guys needed some o-rings and other maintenance products while we were at Dutch. He drove the 5 minutes to the shop, grabbed what he needed, and headed back to the quarry.

I agree, they saved my bacon one weekend. Lost the O-ring for my LP inflator where it connects to the bcd (Lost it while flushing the inside of my BCD after taking the hose off). Took maybe 20min including drive time to get it squared away.

I've been wanting to dive there myself. PM me closer to the date and I'll see if we could buddy up.....

Also recommend Lehigh Valley Dive Center. Very friendly. August 16 is a Thursday but you may want to call ahead, it can get very busy there.

What equipment will you need? If you can wear a size large farmer john and size 10 boots, I can probably supply you with every thing you need including tanks. Dutch opens at 10:00 on Thursday. How much time will you have available? Email me at herb@duboiscg.com if I can help.

If you need to rent equip call LVDS in advance, give them sizes and they will have them packaged when you get there.

What equipment will you need? If you can wear a size large farmer john and size 10 boots, I can probably supply you with every thing you need including tanks. Dutch opens at 10:00 on Thursday. How much time will you have available? Email me at herb@duboiscg.com if I can help.

If you need to rent equip call LVDS in advance, give them sizes and they will have them packaged when you get there.

What a nice guy!

Back
Top Bottom