"WANTED" . . . an Oly C5050 . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zorrr2

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
:D
Well I thought I had a line on one last week . . . but my procrastination got the best of me !!

Looking for a C5050 to replace my previous FLOODED camera . . GRUNT !! Anyone want to part with a C5050 . . ????

Hi, have you checked Ebay, there may be one some where. Does your housing accept other models, or is it just the 5050

This is the THIRD time I have posted this and someone . . ???? seems to keep deleting my question off of here. Soooo . . one more time . . .

Is anyone interested in parting with a Oly C5050 Camera . . ??? I thought I had a line on a refurbished camera last week . . but the source has dried up . . GRUNT !! Would like to keep using my current setup for a while . . or at least my next FLOOD !! LOL

Thanks one and all !!:D

OK . . then WHERE are the CLASSIFIED section . . ????????????

Zorrr2:
OK . . then WHERE are the CLASSIFIED section . . ????????????
Besides . . this IS the OLY section . . RIGHT . . questions . . answers . . at least that has been my understanding !!

ANYTHING buy or sell goes in the classified. Oly or not. Talk to the mods...

:jpshakehe

divinman:
ANYTHING buy or sell goes in the classified. Oly or not. Talk to the mods...

:jpshakehe
Ok . . so would it not have been . . . POLITE . . to MOVE IT THERE . . ?? Or is that an assumption . . . ??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom