Wanted: Nitrox Membrane System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you looking for the Membrane system alone or do you also need the LP feed air compressor?

Looking for a Nitrox Membrane System which puts 450 ltr/min through.

Thanks,

Rich

hi Rich,
All possible, from supplying you with build your own components to complete LP/HP membrane system,
Where are you looking to build this ?
Can then put you in touch with our nearest dealer and you can compare us with any other options.

Regards

Robin
Aerotecnica Coltri Asia Pacific.

Are you looking for the Membrane system alone or do you also need the LP feed air compressor?
Hi Ray,

thanks for replying.

I need also the LP feed to the membrane system.

Membrane alone would be manageable, I could get on short notice a LP compressor.

Regards,

Rich

hi Rich,
All possible, from supplying you with build your own components to complete LP/HP membrane system,
Where are you looking to build this ?
Can then put you in touch with our nearest dealer and you can compare us with any other options.

Regards

Robin
Aerotecnica Coltri Asia Pacific.

Hi Robin,

great to hear from you. At the moment I am considering all options. I have been in contact with
Parker and could obtain a membrane and the rest compensate with lp compressor, dryer etc.

Regards,

Rich

If you have LP compressors available to you at a reasonable rate then the 16 CFM membrane system will get you pretty close to 40% Nitrox. You will need a 48 CFM low pressure compressor that can put out 175 PSI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom