Wanted: Superior Customer Service for new Dive light purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Bubble

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Any suggestions. I have been waiting for 6 months for a replacement bulb for my Sartec LED high intensity can dive light. I am more that put out. I have emailed them with no response. So, Screw them......I will concider it an $800 loss and seek service else where. Any suggestoins for superior lights with superior customer service?

Thanks,

B

Try Nocturnal Lights. OUTSTANDING customer service! One of my LEDs went out on my SLX and Tim sent me a brand new light before I had even mailed mine back to him.

My first thought was also Salvo. Barry and Cory seem very happy to work on other lights. Bummer to hear that Sartec did not work out as I have had good things about them.

Check with "Dive Right in Scuba" great LDS near Chicago. Mike Pederson is the contact person. He is a SB member username is Dive Right in Scuba. Shoot him a PM and see what he maybe able to do for you. Here is their website info:

Dive Right In Scuba - Home

Good Luck!
Ted

Thanks for the replies. I will try the brands you recommended. I have enjoyed my sartek. It has performed flawlessly. However, when I needed a replacement bulb or whatever, their CS is non existant. To me that is unacceptable. So, I do not recommend buying from them for that very reason. I am not trying to bash this company. I am a dissatisfied customer leting others know how I feel.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

B

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom