WANTED: Used Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiquidAstronaut

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for a used 15cfm or higher compressor for scuba shop.

Perhaps one place to start is:

Air Centers of Florida
9311 Solar Dr.
Tampa, FL. 33619
(813) 621-9671 Main
(800) 282-5359 Toll Free
(813) 621-6980 Fax

Breathing Air Systems has some used stuff as well:

5555 S.E. Hwy. 441
Unit #4
Ocala, FL 34480
Fax 352.401.9501

email: rbaker@breathingair.com

I have a buddy with a used 15 CFM Worthington that is still in his shop but is off line while his new system takes over. He is anal about taking care of stuff so it should be in very good condition If you want to see it run, he still has power to it. I think he is asking $5400. He is on the other side of the state in Delray so it would be a couple of hour run to go see it.

Had to delay purchase of compressor until this year, but still in market to purchase one. If anyone still in market to sale compressor, I am in the market to purchase. Some requirements are: Electric, single phase, and ability to fill cascade bottles.

My contact information: James@QuanticoScuba.com 571 969-3483

I have a customers MAKO compressor model 5405 that has been rebuilt with new crank shaft bearings and rings about 150 hours ago. He has a paint ball business that is growing at a very fast pace and wants a compressor with more than 7.5 cfm at 4500psi. I am going to up grade him to a 15 cfm unit on his old frame. HE wants to sell the bare compressor from this unit
IF anyone needs a good MAKO 4505 7.5 cfm compressor block, $1500 please contact me at sheldensportinggoods.com 316-992-0505
Jim Shelden

Back
Top Bottom