WANTED.....used reels, knives and lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tardmaster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm interested in some used reels, knives and lights (and any other misc. gadgets you might have). please pm me or email me if you have anything to sell. i'm not looking for you to give it away, but we all know the market for used scuba gear.

jerry@eastatlantadivers.com

sending email - anything in particular you're looking for? I have a freshly refurb'd UK D8 LED and a large leg-strap knife and a few other things.
looking for reels mainly. atleast 100 ft and not finger reels. i need a new bc knife and a second leg strap wouldn't bee bad. always on the lookout for primary and secondary lights.

Hi - i have a used Oceanic BC knife and a Brand new Diverite LED 500 light i got as a present. The light is a little to much light for a spotter light for my housed camera. The light is brand new never used. Package only opened to photograph.

Oceanic BC knife i would like $6usd
Diverite Led 500 light i would like $300usd
Shipping if you buy the knife is extra. If you buy both i will include shipping to the lower 48 of the usa or canada.

Attachments

• <untitled>.jpg
    <untitled>.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 124
I have a Dive Rite primary reel in excellent condition I'm not using. Red, 400 ft # 24 line, SS snap.
How about $55.00 shipping included.
DMdoogie

Try this guy,LINK. I bought some tanks from him and a DR light and it was a really good deal, I don't know the condition of the reels or if he still has them

thanks for the offers, but still havent found what i'm looking for.....(insert u2 comment now), lol

Back
Top Bottom