• NO: American

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • YES: Non American

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No: Non American

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divedude

Reaction score
Divers are a diverse group on this board and we have them from all over the world so I'm posting this poll to get a sense of were we all stand in regards to Iraq. I split it up to see if the rest of the world felt as American's do.

I get too much media hipe and not enough grass roots feelings.

My opinion:
What has the goverment of Iraq ever done to the USA?
Have they ever dropped bombs in the US?
The US talks of "weapons of mass destruction"
The USA has more "weapons of mass destruction" than any one else
Terrorist threat?? Remember "Oklahoma City" The US has terrorist's of there own.

If Iraq had no oil, would there be a war.

Bully or Superpower........Just one man's Opinion

I Agree, how about having a read of the other posts or better yet, Go for a dive

PS Not everything needs to have a poll on it **Yawns**

I'd Love to go for a dive. But I can't afford the gas { about $3.55 a gallon due to this Iraq bullpoop} for the chainsaw, so I can cut a hole through 22 inches of ice out on the lake.

I remember when petrol was that cheap - around 1988 I think! There are enough polls in the propoganda.

Dude, but that's $3.35 CAD, which is only $2.19 in normal money. :wink:

Jimmie

It's murky enough as it is. Just because certain individuals have chosen to slam France (repeatedly) doesn't mean the rest of the global representation on the board has to follow their clueless and ill-judged lead by encouraging meaningless rhetoric against the US. Give peace a chance, dude, at least as far as the board is concerned.

As for the gas - hasn't gone up by that much - (excuses, excuses... :wink: )
http://www.ontariogasprices.com/
http://www.gasbuddy.com/
if you care that much about getting a good price...

divedude once bubbled...
If Iraq had no oil, would there be a war?

This is an argument I've heard repeatedly for weeks now, but it still makes no sense to me. It's not as if we're going to kick Saddam's arse and then start stealing millions of gallons of Iraqi oil as "booty" or more properly labeled, "war reparations." In my view, the main motivation for the U.S. is to disable the main terrorist supporting nation in the world. Secondary motivations are varied and many, but I don't believe that the oil in Iraq has anything to do with it.

So next we attack North Korea right? I didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom