Warm Felicitations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain Gary

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I just found this site and thought I'd join in the fun.

I live in Southern Oregon and dive with the Rogue Scuba Dive Club. We are a small, but growing Scuba club that is very active.

We primarily dive in the nearby lakes and rivers, with monthly or semi-monthly dives to the Southern Oregon Coast (Brookings and Port Orford). Our sponsor store (Rogue Scuba) has just purchased a boat, so we are looking forward to more ocean diving in the near future.

Our club has received permission to dive Crater Lake in August (Thanks to Eric Keyes and Paul Ross at Rogue Scuba for going through the long process of getting the permit), and everyone is excited about diving where very few people have every dove before.

If you're looking for some good, cold water diving, come join our club as we discover the Southern Oregon Coast.

Gary

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

welcome, gary.

you might want to post about your club in the Pacific Northwest forum; perhaps
some of the locals will join your dive trips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom