Was thinking about this BC package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wilbo_1999

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was looking into getting a dive package from Divers supply has anyone seen these set ups? I am not really picky all I am looking for is low jaw fatigue, intigrated weights and ease of breathing. They have a value package and a Standard package. Anyone have any thoughts on these?

any advice, the prices look good but if it is crap I would rather go used.

Thanks

Their site is down at the moment. My suggestion: search each item in the equipment sections of Scubaboard.

There are lots of solid options out there and you can often do as well (or better) than the packages.

I purchased the value package for my first dive set up. Although I have swapped out my Sea Elite Profile BCD for a bp/w and doubles, I still use it for travel destinations and have not had any problems. I still use the RX330 regs as my primary reg. and the octo. and guage assembly on my pony/staging bottle.

There are definatly better set ups out there, but for the price its definatly not a bad rig. The BCD is well constructed and the regs have held up well with minimal maintenance over the last year. One thing to consiter is how easy it is to get them serviced in your area. I would give them a call and see what that would involve. Since it is a house brand, a lot of people dont like them. But for the price I couldnt resist and have been happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom