Was wondering why SSI...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spencermm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
didn't have a presence, to speak of, on this board. I was beginning to feel a little self conscious about it, since seemingly everyone else is PADI or NAUI.
I certified last year in SSI. I later learned that the LDS and chief instructor have the ability to certify in multiple agencies. Was curious, but have not yet asked, why my class was SSI, as opposed to the others agencies.
At any rate, glad you are represented now.
Spencer

Does it REALLY matter what national O/W agency you are certified from, so long as your instruction was quality and you had fun and learned safe diving practices? PADI....SSI....NAUI....SDI who cares, we are all divers!

No difference at all! I noticed you are from DFW. Ever come to Arkansas and dive at Lake Ouachita? We get a lot of Texas folks up here! Last year the DIVING ARMADILLO'S came and spent several days camping and diving. I believe they have members in Dallas and around Ft. Worth...
Dave

No difference at all! I noticed you are from DFW. Ever come to Arkansas and dive at Lake Ouachita? We get a lot of Texas folks up here! Last year the DIVING ARMADILLO'S came and spent several days camping and diving. I believe they have members in Dallas and around Ft. Worth...
Dave

Dave..... that is one wonderful spot to hang-out and dive...a real treat! Yes lots of Texas divers sneak over the border and dive Quachita and a few even hit DeGray. Lots of great lakes in Arkansas for diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom