Water rinsing tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

milkathecow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Mallorca - Illetas - balearic islands spain
which manufacturer produces water tanks to rinse equipment ?

i'm situated in europe and am looking for rinsing tanks with a purge valve to empty them and clean them quite easily after a good day diving with clients.

looking for a large one (2m * 1m *1m) and a small one for underwater equipment and masks..

thanks for any information on the subject.

ps : i'm not quite sure i'm on the right room, but i'm giving it a try.

milkathecow:
which manufacturer produces water tanks to rinse equipment ?

i'm situated in europe and am looking for rinsing tanks with a purge valve to empty them and clean them quite easily after a good day diving with clients.

looking for a large one (2m * 1m *1m) and a small one for underwater equipment and masks..

thanks for any information on the subject.

ps : i'm not quite sure i'm on the right room, but i'm giving it a try.

Cold water storage tanks, just cut a tap at the bottem?

Most DIY stores sell them or builders merchants, pretty much the norm in the UK. :wink:

Paul beat me to it. That's what's in my garage!!

If you are wanting one for a school/shop set up try also the big troughs used for cattle drinkers. You can lay down in one. I think they are rather expensive though!!

PS will be joining you soon - moving to Luxembourg! Any tips for diving?

Chris

for luxemburg can't really say, but i can give you a few contacts just send me an email :)

for switzerland lots to do all over the place yup, lake geneva, neuchatel, thoune, lake of constance... heaps to dive all over the place, there's a massive diving community in switzerland.

Just make sure you tanks are CE normed so that you can get some fills around europe :) it's just great to be united when unity is like the musketeers, all like 1 and 1 different to another :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom