Water temp in Missouri area mid-October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ang

New
Reaction score
My husband is thinking about diving in southern MO or northern AR towards the middle of October. Can anyone give a rough idea what he can expect the water temperatures to be?

Thx!

LDS says Beaver is about 75 to 30 ft. 50 deg around 60 ft.

Just got back from there and it was 77 at 32ft 60 at 47ft. Felt good, real good.

Being we are having a cool summer and everything is expected to remain the same through the winter, it is probably going to be a bit cool. I would say take about ten degree's off of what Frenchy said is current. It also depends upon where. If it is spring feed it is going to be cool no matter what. Wetsuit, I would say no less than a 5mm with hood and gloves. This also depends upon how cold natured you are.

not sure on exact temps , but my lds does o/w checkouts year round on beaver , he seems confortable enough in january in a 7 mil one piece.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom