WaterGill Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VooDooGasMan

Contributor
Reaction score
Tobin Is It possible that you make custom gear, I have recently recieved a WaterGill from semo here on the board. I open the box, hooked it up to tank, and it leaked In 15 min's I took it apart and the bladder delaminated I washed it and this is what I Have DSC04929.jpg.

I can send yellow pattern which is old bladder, and the jacket, let me know if this is something you can make, a new dump hose is what you will put on. The date on bladder is 1976, The Original Inflator is not pull, and there will be no butt dump.

Thanx for your Time

Happy Diving

Tobin Is It possible that you make custom gear, I have recently recieved a WaterGill from semo here on the board. I open the box, hooked it up to tank, and it leaked In 15 min's I took it apart and the bladder delaminated I washed it and this is what I HaveView attachment 93793.

I can send yellow pattern which is old bladder, and the jacket, let me know if this is something you can make, a new dump hose is what you will put on. The date on bladder is 1976, The Original Inflator is not pull, and there will be no butt dump.

Thanx for your Time

Happy Diving

Bladders are produced using RF welding.

RF welding requires a "welding die"

These look sort of like a giant brass edged cookie cutter.

Dies aren't cheap or trivial to produce, that makes "one offs" nearly impossible.

Sorry,

Tobin

Yea they do look like ya say, I have not pulled mine out of wings, I think it is just a 60# wing bladder, could be more, I can look at your wings, and see if you have one similar to fit.

Thanx again

Happy Diving.

Yea they do look like ya say, I have not pulled mine out of wings, I think it is just a 60# wing bladder, could be more, I can look at your wings, and see if you have one similar to fit.

Thanx again

Happy Diving.

It's not that simple I'm afraid. Hole location, hole size, and the shape matters too.

Tobin

And that is what I was talking about tobin, I have a seaira advantage wing, that is real close to hole alignment, and the size can be altered in jacket to fit, as the plastic watergill has a bigger opening.

I had to go do a couple of dives to day, and will look at in early morn tomorrow.

If ya put a dump on already hole and make new one in right location for inflator, there is room in the case.

It can be done somehow I'm sure of it.

Thanx again

Happy Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom