Waterproof blush & tinted lip balm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiveTheDream

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

Looking for recommendations for a waterproof blush & tinted lip balm. I'd like something easy to use & not too expensive (in case it gets lost).
haha. :blinking:

This last trip I picked up something called Kiss Me Twice, Lip & Cheek Chubby (it also says "Flower" on the side). It looks like a thick lipstick. Obviously, you can use it on your cheeks and lips - though I found it a little cakey on my lips. Because it's a cream it doesn't easily come off. I don't rub my face or eyes when diving - I manage to keep the water out of my mask. I also bring along a little clear lip gloss that has SPF to keep my lips from drying out. I got the Kiss Me Twice at Walmart so it couldn't have been more than $10 or so. I also recently picked up a blush stick my Maybelline called master Glaze - but haven't used it in the water.

For those of you who don't use makeup in water this must seem silly. I am prone to skin cancer so I wear sunscreen that is nearly as thick as zinc oxide. Having a little color on top of it is nice - a little Caspar the Friendly ghost-ish, but better than Geisha! :wink:

Seriously?? Diving isn't a particularly glamorous sport. You're ahead of the game if you get out of the water without snot running down your nose and "hood hair." But good luck! :)

Yeh, seriously. Sounds like you should take care of your own snot problem and "hood hair" :eek: (OMG! so embarrassing)!!

Maybe skip over posts unless you have something to contribute. :snorkeler:

:rofl3:

Now now ladies . . .let's squeeze a little conditioner on this OK?

:stirpot:

There is Lord and Berry 20100 Matte Lip Crayon which comes in 11 different shades. But it is rather on the expensive side / U$ 19. I have not gone diving with it yet but went for a 3K pool swim. Stayed on beautifully.

Really? You're diving. I'm happy if I only have a light stench of pond scum at the end of the day. A snot filled mask is par for the course as is good hair

Back
Top Bottom