/wave from Canuckland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taurkon

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Canuck from Calgary,Ab and found this site when looking for some info on dive sites in PV.

A few things about myself. My wife and I became PADI certified divers a few years ago, doing our open water dives in Maui. I have not done as much diving as I'd like since then, only getting 4 dives in the Dominican and 8 local dives in, while my wife was able to sneak some dives in Tailand a year ago. My intention (just became empty nesters) is to kick up the number of dives per year as I just love the experiences!

Aside from diving, I love to ride my motocycle. I have a KTM 990 Adventure which I will be riding from Canada to South American next summer, and hopefully in the fall of 2011 I will be riding accross the African continent. My wife has started riding too and I hope she can join me on both trips.

Did I mention we are empty nesters? (Can't say that enough right now). Yes, two daughters, too many grey wiskers... My youngest daugher is a certified diver and I look forward to more dives with her in the future. Oldest daughter cannot dive due to collapsed lungs (car accident) a few years back. Does anyone know if a doctor would give his blessings to someone for diving after having collapsed lungs?

Anyhow, enough of my ranting. Glad I found this site and look forward to soaking up all the experience and sharing my journey over the next many years.

Cheers!
Taurk

Welcome to the ScubBoard! Looks like you have your empty nester years well planned. Besure to follow them through!!!!

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

I hope you get lots of dives in and welcome to the scubaboard! Nice to meet you and your family! Maybe you'll come down our way and enjoy some warm water diving!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom