We need your Dive Photos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tailchaser

Contributor
Reaction score
Underwaterexposed.com is a new line of Scuba diving photo t-shirts. We are looking for new photos every week or so to print and t-shirts to the dive community. Photographers who are chosen will earn royalties off the sale of the t-shirts with their photo(s).

Let me know if you have a photo or two you'd like us to check out! Not only will your fellow divers sport your artwork around town, but you could help support the hobby we ALL love so much!!

Underwater Exposed, Scuba Diving Photography T-Shirts

Attachments

• shirts_sideby.jpg
    shirts_sideby.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 71
Cool Idea! Whats the size limit on the photos, and where should the people submit them to?

We are still working out all the details on the web site so you will find all your info there soon! But for photo size the larger the file the better but I would keep it above 200 dpi at print size. We need your files in photoshop psd, dcs 2.0, tif format, we don't recommend using any compressed format such as jpeg or gif files. Most everything we have printed for this has been between 12-13" wide. There is also contact info on the site that you can email your photo to and if we need to ftp. your file we can.

We are taking pre orders this weekend and shipping mid next week on the two shirts we have. Next week we will be adding our third shirt, again another Joseph Dovala photo.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Threads merged,
No double posting please.
Thank you.

Sorry about that... didn't know exactly where to post it! :D

Definately a cool idea. A great way to hep an underwater photographer, expose their work, and expose the non-diving crowd to the marvelous sights we see underwater. I'll look forward to checking out the new designs each week!

Wow... this is a great idea. Very creative and innovative. I like the shirt you have on there now with the Spotted Eagle Ray... looking forward to more. Can always use another t-shirt.

Very cool idea! Wish I had some talent in under water photography. I'll likely be one of the buyers rather than creators. I'm looking forward to getting my first cool tee-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom