Weather in Mozambique in February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissDoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it REALLY horrendous?? Are there cyclones, winds and endless rain every February? Is it a lot better in March? Please help!!! Was planning to go in Feb to see (hopefully) the whale sharks, but I just realised that perhaps this is THE month to avoid??

Have seen a couple of posts from you regarding Moz, a few of which I responded to. I don't think either whale sharks or the weather are so seasonal that Feb vs March is going to make a difference, but for accurate, local knowledge, I'd contact peri peri divers in Tofo www.peri-peridivers.com, the operator I've dove with and really recommend as well...nice guys and I'm sure they can help answer your questions

The ocdiver1, I did send peri peri divers an email but am still waiting for a response... It's just that I've been reading guide books and dive reports etc and they all say that Feb is THE month to avoid :((

Back
Top Bottom