Wed Feb 6th-Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
We haven't done a night dive in awhile. I am ready for one. Who is in for this Wed night?

Place: Corral Beach
Time: 7:00pm

Make sure you bring 3 lights. 1 primary, 1 back-up, and a tank light or glowstick. This dive is an easy access, easy entry, and when the conditions are right, an excellent dive, with lots to see!

Thanks,
Rick

I've been wanting to do a night dive with the BCs for a while. Unfortunately, I can't make this one either. :nope:
Hopefully, I can make the next one. :bouncesbl

:goldfish: :fish:

i want to do night diving but cant make this one i have to study for my insurance exam the next day. maby next time :)

Hey Rick, what's all them funny letters under your user name up there? Something you want to tell us? Something we should make a congratulations post about? Come on, toot that horn of yours!

I am going thru the L.A. County UICC Program AKA-Underwater Instructor Candidate Course #55. I graduate in April.

Rick

Man how I wish I could! I will be back with you guys soon. Not soon enough, but soon. Once again I will have to be there in spirit only.

Have fun and dive safe.

Be there with spirits? Oh, in spirit:D I miss divin with you. You need to make it out soon.

I've been wanting to do a night dive with the BCs for a while. Unfortunately, I can't make this one either. :nope:
Hopefully, I can make the next one. :bouncesbl

:goldfish: :fish:

What no Kevfin? Well, I guess we won't be diving SNUBA.

i want to do night diving but cant make this one i have to study for my insurance exam the next day. maby next time :)

Hope to meet you soon, Erika. Good luck on the exam!

Rick

I am going thru the L.A. County UICC Program AKA-Underwater Instructor Candidate Course #55. I graduate in April.

Rick

That's great Rick! I would wish you luck, but I know you don't need it!

I miss divin with you too man. I will make it out soon. The first 2 month of the year are crazy for me, and I had some bad luck my last dive and still kinda recovering. Soon, very soon!

I'm in! It looks like a nice dive-- hopefully the wind will die down a little bit before then. I still have my gear in my trunk from trying to do this dive last week-- hopefully this week I can actually pull it off!...
-Tom

Hey Rick,

I'll be there as long as somebody whose dove this before is going to lead. Going solo so I'll need a buddy!

Zach

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom