Wed. Photo...a day late and and more than a dollar short!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Lost track of the days this week!

This Nassau Grouper was playing hide and seek.

aaj.jpg

Olympus C-4040, PT-10 case, S&S YS90DX strobe.... with very bad strobe placement!

Scuba Barbie once bubbled...
Dee-
That was taken at Twin Lakes? Amazing.
Thanks for sharing.

No...this was taken in Roatan last March. Nassau Groupers are salt water fish. If you ever see one in Twin Lakes, I wanna know about it! :D

boydski once bubbled...
I always find it difficult to get underwater portraits of divers, but managed to get this shot on Saturday.
Fortunately, the wolf eel was very cooperative!
:)

Boydski

Nice shot. What kind of camera, film, etc?

Kent

Thank you Dee; thank you Boydski...
I thoroughly enjoy both shots.
Thanks for sharing them.
Rick :)

Groundhog246 once bubbled...

Nice shot. What kind of camera, film, etc?

Kent

Thanks Kent,

It was taken with an Olympus 3030Z in a Tetra Housing, so no film (digital) , but with two Nikonos SB105 strobes. The camera was set at f9 and 1/125 second ( the only reason I know that is that it is stored in the metadata in the image ).

Boydski

boydski once bubbled...

Thanks Kent,

It was taken with an Olympus 3030Z in a Tetra Housing, so no film (digital) , but with two Nikonos SB105 strobes. The camera was set at f9 and 1/125 second ( the only reason I know that is that it is stored in the metadata in the image ).

Boydski

The info is much appreciated. Digital cameras continue to make gains in quality. Hmmmm. How do I justify the need for a new camera to my wife?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom