Wed Sept 16th Swamper Gathering - Blue Lagoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

See Mary? Divers that have class show up to dive with you. All I could get last week was Frank.

Wow, Z- this one belongs on your Top 10 List- lmao!

And, I am also jealous of the midweek, after-school-has-started-back divers going to the Blue Lagoon tomorrow. Thought about asking for a field trip to study the pH levels of the Blue Lagoon... Yall have fun, Paddi, Frisk, and crew.

"Slaving over a hot monitor"?! You're too funny, V! I'm lovin' this new millenium... ;-)

Just monitoring. Cheers to all! Good comments all! . . . . . Y'all, I know all about slaving over a hot monitor. Hear! Hear! V, I hear ya!

Tick Tick Tick Tick... T-Minus 8 hours...

Time for a nap..

Queen Foo! You'll be there in spirit and we shall chant thy name... :wink:

That was some _fine_ diving and the company was exceptional. :) Easy walk-in entries, covered wooden platforms with picnic tables and BBQ pits right by the water, great viz, 30+ feet in one of the lagoons, a little less in the other. 82F water, no thermocline. Max depth I found was 25ft so a tank lasted a long time. Many shipwrecks and swim thru toys, very little muck to kick up, piles of red rock provided topographic interest and hide outs for what sure looked like 2 kinds of fountain darters. And for this practically-lives-in-a-desert gal, the lush green above water was a serious eye soother.

Queen Foo! You'll be there in spirit and we shall chant thy name... :wink:

Finally getting the respect I deserve! You shall be well rewarded, my son. :hippy:

Glad yall had a great day. I considered making the trip myself, but couldnt get a buddy from here to share the gas. Mary, mid-week stuff works best for me. Maybe I can make it next time.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom