Wed/Thur Night Beach Dive at LBTS or Pompano Dropoff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ft.lauderdale diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone interested in a night beach dive Wed or Thur Night? I was hoping to either dive at LBTS, Pompano Dropoff, or Eurojax----or another place if you're familar with it! I can do anytime after 7:30 or 8!

Let me know! :D

Just let me know. Looks like the meetup group through meetup.com is withering as no dives are scheduled!

I might be interested too. Either day (Wed or Thurs) works for me. I'd like to try the Pompano dive only b/c I've never done it before and I heard it's pretty nice - but LBTS is good with me too. I'm just happy to be diving!

Beth

Just let me know. Looks like the meetup group through meetup.com is withering as no dives are scheduled!

I'll let you know for sure later tonight. It shouldn't be a problem though, so much for plans on finally getting back to he gym this week.

The old meetup is done. The shop has closed down, the old manager Steve that you me last time has started a new meetup - GoldCoastScuba. Supposedly he is going to open a shop around Atlantic and A1A to get a similar setup going. For now, we are parking at Greg's house which I beleive is where you parked last time.

I might be interested too. Either day (Wed or Thurs) works for me. I'd like to try the Pompano dive only b/c I've never done it before and I heard it's pretty nice - but LBTS is good with me too. I'm just happy to be diving!

Beth

I like Pompano myself, but won't do the drop off at night when the seas are over 2' or so. It's too far and the balls can be hard to find in those conditions.

The inner reef is very nice a bit further south of SE 12th which can easilsy be done with the parking situation if there's no current or a north current. It's also not too far out.

Thanks! Just joined the group.. I've never been to Pompano balls at night---Have done LBTS at night so more familar with that..I heard you got a lobster...maybe you can get a few more this week.

I'm fine with either location---or try and do the ledges again. Let's try and muster up more people! Ideas for communicating?

Soamelt u beat me to the posting of the new meetup group
good posting

I might join u for a Wednesday night dive .Need the exercise
since my son staying with me I been eating way too much
a good swim is needed to make room for more food :rofl3:

Would also be interested in Pompano Wednesday night. Please keep informed to where, time, and where to park. And Steve, I also need to get the excercise. New girlfriend trying to impress with good cooking.

then we need a longer walk back after the dive :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom