Wed/Thur Night Beach Dive at LBTS or Pompano Dropoff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can someone give me directions?

Yes we are diving
Atlantic Blvd East to A1A south - less than 1/2 mile make right at 8th St. (alongside Ronny Dee Motel) go to end, make sharp right and sharp left - park there on the right in the field across from the apartments .
we going to meet 7:30 PM -7:45 PM

if u want PM me and i give u my number if u want to meet around 7:15 at force E parking lot
make sure your tank is filled force E will be closed .I have a spare if u need one
tell me in advance

Well just got into work, and bad news. Have a 4 hour service call at 5pm. This sucks. Have not been night diving in a while, and the girlfriend will be out. Still up for something Saturday morning.

I'm just now reading the posts...Unfortunately I can't make it to night...I can make it tomorrow night.. Anyone willing to push the dive back until tomorrow night?

Are you still up for tonight Steven? I got an air fill last night, but need nitrox for the weekend. I can't make any other night his week. I would hate to waste perfectly good air.

I set i have all my equipment in the car .if it's just us how about 7:30

Trying to see if I can get another tech to cover this tonight. Are you going to the balls or the closer reef?

I like Pompano myself, but won't do the drop off at night when the seas are over 2' or so. It's too far and the balls can be hard to find in those conditions.

The inner reef is very nice a bit further south of SE 12th which can easilsy be done with the parking situation if there's no current or a north current. It's also not too far out.

Thanks for this information Soamelt... good to know. I'd like to try the drop off at some point when the conditions are good for it. It sounds like the drop off may be a better daytime dive generally.

If people are still planning on diving tonight, I'd love to join in. Any location is good with me.. and I could use the exercise as well ... so swimming is not a problem. Would we be meeting at 7:30 at the 8th Street location (as posted by ctx120 in post #21)? Thanks!
Beth

If there is anyone who wants to go out tomorrow night (as well) let me know..I don't want to let this week slip by without getting in the water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom