Wednesday 14th night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TroupH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:DI'm looking for someone to dive with! I've been slacking on my dive plan and it is time to catch up.

The vis has been sooo fantastic lately so I'm thinking Deer Creek or Leo will be most excellent. I'm more familiar with Deer Creek hence my preference.

Time 7:30pm

Last edited:
I'm up for going. Ive never dove deer creek but have always wanted to. Ive drove past it enough :) Ill be there. and hopefuly we will have better vis then thurs. night :)

Yea, I got a buddy!:cheers: Thanks Erika.

Welcome now we shall see who eles will come. didnt loose you in the bad vis we had, so this dive will be good. i doubt we will have vis like that again well i hope we dont :)

Welcome now we shall see who eles will come. didnt loose you in the bad vis we had, so this dive will be good. i doubt we will have vis like that again well i hope we dont :)

Hey Erika, do you think you'll actually get to dive at Deer Creek, or is it CURSED like you said last weekend ? I hope that it works out for all of you. Have fun!

Deer Creek is not cursed .... I hope!

Deer Creek is not cursed .... I hope!

I hope it's not cursed,either! I've only had two dives there, one was about six years ago and it was nice. My second dive there was last weekend with Rickster and Sam, the vis was SOOOO bad that my dive lasted 1min. 53sec! I had about 6-12" of visibility, nice huh?! I hope that conditions are much better for you guys.

Thanks, I've had my share of bad vis lately... as I think about it my last night dive there was a quick one. That site is just so promising, when its good is great!

Hey we will hit it up and if it looks bad we can always do leo :) dove there at night time 2 or 3 times :)

would love to go but work on Wednesday Nights if it was Thursday then sure I would be there in an instance. Who knows though my work may call me off so I might be there with you two. It was fun today Rich. That ORCA was sweet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom