weekday diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hannahevan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If anyone is interested in weekday diving, mostly wednesdays , I have access to several quarries. I can take a couple people as long as we respect owners property and leave as we found it. Pm me if you are serious, i'll be going next on june 10th probaly around 10ish.

That sounds great. I am off during the week and always looking to dive. Where are the quarries? (If you don't want to say on thread you can PM me.)

I would definitly be interested, I can't go the 10th,but after that I would love to go!! Drop me an email so we can coordinate. What quarries are you speaking of, local to mid md.?

I'm still looking for some one to dive with Wed june 10th if anyone is available to go. Location is very close to guppie gulch ,pm if want to go

Can't do the 10th, I'm tied up with training this week. Could probably make it on the 17th, I think Guppy is about 2 hours for me from C'town.

24th I'm out on Olympus, and the next week Wednesday is my shift, post here or PM me if you are looking for somebody in July.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom